Torna alla lista annunci
Space Power Electronics Engineer
The Power Electronics Engineer will have the task of design power electronic hardware for space applications, in accordance to customer requirements and applicable standards. The design activity has to be conducted in multidisciplinary team in a scenario where requirements are all closely related to each other, and technical compromises have to be readily identified.
- Design and sizing of active power device/module and passive component such capacitor and inductor;
- Designing high frequency magnetics, including transformers, coupled inductors, EMI chokes and common mode filters;
- Analyze EMC susceptibility and emissions from power conversion products;
- Design, validation and key components of high voltage high power DC/DC converter;
- Managing thermal issues;
- Hands-on prototyping and debug experience testing complex power systems, including switch-mode and linear regulators;
- Create Design Verification Plans, Procedures and Test Reports;
- Writing technical documentation.
SITAEL S.p.A. belongs to the holding Angel (formerly Angelo Investments), a worldwide leading Transportation and Aerospace Group composed by synergic high-tech companies with more than 1000 highly skilled employees.
SITAEL offers turn-key solutions to its customers, facilitating the access to space services and applications through Smart Microsatellite Solutions. The in-house Design and Production of Small Satellites, the leading position in the Electric Propulsion, the use of cost-effective launchers for Low Earth Orbit missions are some of the ingredients to reduce the costs of access to space. Going through all the phases of mission analysis and budget definition, SITAEL helps its Customers to make the right choices for their applications, always driven by a best value over cost criterion.